Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway®
Susan Jeffer's book "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway®" was first published more than 30 years ago, and has since helped millions of people. The book has been translated into over 36 languages and sold in more than 100 countries. Why is it such a success? Come to one of my Feel The Fear workshops® and find out! Whatever fears or anxieties you are facing, the tools and insights you will learn there will help you live life the way you want - moving forward with power and energy instead of continuing to feel stuck in a rut, or a victim of your circumstances.
How can Life Coaching help?
Everyone carries the answers and solutions to their own challenges inside them. Through targeted questioning techniques and tools, I can help you to discover and implement these. It is amazing what a dedicated focus on one (or more) of your topics can bring, during one-hour sessions, in a safe, neutral environment.
The benefits of coaching?
You can, amongst other things:
1) learn to steer your thoughts
2) recognise thought-patterns and change them into positive ones
3) learn to set yourself the right goals what are worth achieving
4) learn tools to reach targets more quickly and with a positive mindset
5) get a grip on your emotions
6) learn to think in a target-oriented way
7) learn to consciously relax and recharge
8) learn to consciously act and implement plans
9) rediscover your creative potential
10) achieve inner peace and composure